Friday, May 6, 2011

Oh yeah, this blog...

So, what happened for a couple months there with this?

I wish I could say I've been on some adventurous vacation. Or do I? I just read San Francisco is the number three vacation spot in the US. Number three! In all of the United States. Thats solves that.

I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't continue with this until our immigration interview was over. There was no decision made quite yet, but that's okay. We're hopeful and excited.

Right now I can't help but look at my husband sitting next me. He's been through so much this past year and he's still the God fearing, good looking, incredible man I married just 8 short months ago. Bless his patient heart. I couldn't ask for anyone better. Thats for darn sure...

SO... here's to the start of something new. I take comfort that nothings new to God. He knew all along. He loves us so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment