Saturday, May 7, 2011

Saturday finds

What a beautiful day in San Francisco. I love the Lord's grace in allowing me to live here and drink good coffee just a bike ride away. Here's some stuff I can't stop looking at...

Can't wait to see her designs for Anthropologie in September.

Such a fresh, DIY room divider.

I'm in love with this music. It's so enchanting. She's adorable too.

For the man in my life!

Make this rug with me. I already have a place for it.

Oh dear! I can't help but love this! We want this dog. Don't judge me...

With summer on it's way, and blueberries about to be cheap (finally!)

My favorite wedding dress from J Crews old Collection but it's sold out. so one from their new.
and OH, if Tobi and I had a fourth wedding, I would wear this, B H L D N, one.

Just bought a special card for a special lady from local Hello! Lucky Letterpress.

and lastly, Easter at the Herbst Theatre with my church, Reality SF. Beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment